[SPARCbook] sparcbook has died again

Jonathan Kalbfeld sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 10 15:35:30 CST 2001

Okay, so my 3gs's right mouse button stopped working, so I decided to
replace the keyboard.  This was done successfully, but the new one had a
non-working mouse, so I replaced the LCD display board with one from an
old 3gs.  Now neither of them work, the laptop won't even turn on, and I
have a nasty open burn on my left thumb from the LCD display board (which
was turned off at the time the burn occurred).

Anyone have a 3gs that they'll part with for a reasonable price?  No mem
or HD needed.  All I really need are new logic boards and maybe a new
keyboard.  The case isn't even necessary.

jonathan

--
Jonathan Kalbfeld
ThoughtWave Technologies LLC