[SPARCbook] dumb case question

Keith Simonsen sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 31 07:23:56 CST 2001

Jonathan,

I had the same thing happen to me. Except the right hinge actually locked
up, and i snapped the magnesium that holds the display onto the hinge.
I've been using it about a year like that, and it holds up real well. I
removed the hinge and tossed it (I broke it while trying to loosen it up).

I'm just careful while opening and closing the sparcbook so I don't put
too much pressure on the remaining left side hinge.

-Keith