[SPARCbook] Quick sparcbook question

Martin Wedel sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 24 10:41:28 CST 2001

Thanks for the info, just wanted to make sure. I love both my sparcbooks,
but that extra res really makes the difference over my XP.
  Along the same lines, is there anyone out there with 128Mb in their book
that needs some cash and would be willing to trade for a 64Mb kit?
Didn't think so, thought I'd ask anyways. ;)

--
Martin Wedel
sun at minor-element.net
http://www.minor-element.net/