[SPARCbook] Batteries

Jonathan Kalbfeld sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 20 22:42:01 CST 2001

I looked into doing that, but cannot figure out how to open the casing,
and don't want to expiriment with a working battery.  Has anyone here
attempted to rebuild the standard one?  It seems to juse use AA cell NiMH,
but I'd like to build one with Li ion batteries, or at least pick up 2-3
more NiMH battery packs.

jonathan