[SPARCbook] Batteries

Jonathan Kalbfeld sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 20 00:19:28 CST 2001

Hey All,

I want to apologize profusely if this has been discussed earlier on the
list, as I have just become the proud owner of an S3GS.  I'm writing
because I'm interested in purchasing several extra batteries + a charger
for my sparcbook and have been as yet unsuccessful at doing so.

I contacted tadpole here in California but they don't have any batteries
for the S3 series any more (can you blame them?)

What I was wondering is, does anyone know of another place that would sell
me one, or does anyone have a deceased sparcbook 3gs from which they would
like to sell me parts.

I'm concerned about the battery being NiMh and having a limited life, and
I've probably used this for 100 hours in the last 2 weeks already.

I appreciate any information that anyone might have.

Regards,

Jonathan Kalbfeld
+1 415 386 UNIX