[SPARCbook] CAn't boot any installer from a CD

sparcbook at sunhelp.org sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 14 14:30:41 CST 2001

the only way i got it to work was buy installing with the beta then swapping disks before it installs packages....then when its done,do a upgrade kernal.
after that everything cool.........
as for your error, do a help disk to determin the exact location of the cdrom(sd?)
then do a:                      boot "the whole location where its at "
during install say yes to PROM rewrite...now it will know everything about that box.
make sure harddrive is id:3 and cdrom is id:6
all tadpoles are that way