[SPARCbook] Hey I need help

Peter L. Wargo sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Fri Jan 12 20:37:51 CST 2001

Ummm... Not only is your posting a mess, but this list is for SPARC-based
portables that run UNIX, not intel-based PC stuff.

Please try to be more aware of who/what you are asking before you send a
message to hundreds of people.  It's rude, like walking into the middle of
a Burger King and asking in a loud voice for a Big Mac.

-Pete

-----
Peter L. Wargo
pwargo at basenji.com