[SPARCbook] Hey I need help

sparcbook at sunhelp.org sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Fri Jan 12 19:15:41 CST 2001

--part1_f4.67aecb2.2791063d_boundary

I just got back my laptop from my ex-girl, and now I can start up my laptop
because of HDD password, on a IBM ThinkPad 600e.  I don't care if I have to
delete the whole hard drive and reset eveything.  And I tired to partion it,
but that HDD wouln't startup on a Diskit with out the password.  And IBM say
that it will cost $200 to reset it, and other person said to tash the hard
drive and buy a new one.  And I'm downon cash.  SO know anyway I can H A C K
it?

--part1_f4.67aecb2.2791063d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  COLOR="#0080ff" SIZE=2><B>I just got back my laptop from my ex-girl, and now I can start up my laptop
<BR>because of HDD password, on a IBM ThinkPad 600e.  I don't care if I have to
<BR>delete the whole hard drive and reset eveything.  And I tired to partion it,
<BR>but that HDD wouln't startup on a Diskit with out the password.  And IBM say
<BR>that it will cost $200 to reset it, and other person said to tash the hard
<BR>drive and buy a new one.  And I'm downon cash.  SO know anyway I can H A C K
<BR>it?</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_f4.67aecb2.2791063d_boundary--