[SPARCbook] Re: network cable or solaris 2.6 for sale?

Jan Klingel sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 9 06:44:55 CST 2001

Hello Michael,

please contact me regarding the Solaris 2.6.

Best regards

Jan
---cut---

From: sparcbook at sunhelp.org (Michael M Delaney)
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 12:38:11 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [SPARCbook] network cable or solaris 2.6 for sale?

Hi,
Is their anyone on the list have either the aui cable or solaris 2.6,
and
is intresting in selling them?  I've been going nuts trying to track
down
solaris (talked to half the techs at school, in several different
departments), and would really appreacate it if someone could sell a
copy.
also, if anyone has an aui cable they want to sell, I'm intrested in
that
too
Thanks,
Mike
--
EDAG, Inc.                       Phone +1 248 588 3134
31701 Research Park Drive        Fax +1 248 588 3259