[SPARCbook] FS/TRADE 128 mb 3gx tadpole simms, 1.2 gb scsi hd and sled for, 3 gx base

sparcbook at sunhelp.org sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 4 10:42:41 CST 2001

Chris,
     Please contact me directly.  I'm interested in all the parts and a possible
 trade.

Mark

From: sparcbook at sunhelp.org (chris)
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 16:08:04 -0700
Subject: [SPARCbook] FS/TRADE 128 mb 3gx tadpole simms, 1.2 gb scsi hd and sled
for, 3 gx base

Sell/trade - all or part:

3gx base (s/n s3ae1326) - base won't power up
1.2 gb hd and sled (s/n xe612385)
128 mb mem simms (part number TP3316G 15858-1)

Would someone consider partial trade for an ultra2 base w/single proc or
model
30 base with proc.

Chris

<<Disclaimer>>

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED and/or CONFIDENTIAL or both.

This email is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
recipient(s) named above.

If the reader of this email is not an intended recipient, you have received this
email in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying is
strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return email and permanently delete the copy you received.

Thank you.