[SPARCbook] unemployed

Jonathan Kalbfeld sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 27 20:28:21 CST 2001

not sure if anyone else is in this situation, and I apologize for spamming
to the list, but I know this is a good targeted way to get my resume out
to UNIX-y people.  If anyone knows of any leads for unix consulting work
here in the SF bay area, or telecommute jobs anywhere, let me know, and if
I get the job, I'll give you 1% of my pay for the next 12 months, with
half of it upfront automatically, via paypal.  My resume is at
http://www.ospf.net/latest.html

My current company has to lay off all the contractors.

Regards,

Jonathan Kalbfeld