[SPARCbook] Re: Sparcbook digest, Vol 1 #413 - 7 msgs

Chris Powell sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 27 09:43:52 CST 2001

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:47:40 -0500, Mike Nicewonger wrote:

> So, just how any folks bought one of those things from eBay last couple of
> weeks? <mike raises his hand! :)>

I've got my hand up too. Hasn't arrived yet though (one of the second
batch).

By my reckoning there were 12 or 14 (there were two dead ones, not sure
if I included them) of these P1000Gs on eBay in the last few weeks. All
were snapped up with quite a few bids on each.

As to the connectors, I think someone needs to figure the pin-out of
the 'docking port' and floppy connectors :)

Chris.