[SPARCbook] Value of a SPARCbook?

d neal wise sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 26 18:22:32 CST 2001

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Jeff wrote:

> Hey, I have a SPARCbook 3GS with 2 batteries, 33.6 modem, 260meg (I
> think) PCMCIA disk, charger etc.. I'm wondering how much I could get for
> it.  I really like it, but I don't use it ever.. and I could get
> something like a 20 gig disk for my O2, which I could use.  I also have
> the Solaris 2.6 Media and box, I don't know how much that would add, but
> I am willing to part with it, since I only run 2.6 on the SPARCbook.

I've found ebay's 'search completed auctions' feature an interesting way
to get an idea of what people will pay for things. I bought a 3GS about a
year ago (like 9-10 months). 2 batt, 32m, 1.2gb, floppy for about $500 US
I think (may've been a bit more) off ebay. good luck getting a new disk :)

regards,

neal
d neal wise - nwise at spy.net
SPY internetworking  -  will network for food
http://www.spy.net