[SPARCbook] tadpole question

Martin Wedel sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 26 10:29:14 CST 2001

wow, I guess I got lucky, mine had a working copy of 95 on it. I popped
in a 3com 3c598 and uploaded the cab files for a reload.
A shame that they don't make 2.5" SCSI to full size adapters like they do
for 2.5" IDE drives, then you could just load it up from a workstation...

--
Martin Wedel
sun at minor-element.net
http://www.minor-element.net/