[SPARCbook] SPARCbook 3GX for sale 64 Meg, 1.2 Gig *clean*

Ken Hansen sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 08:40:43 CST 2001

I've got a "spare" SPARCbook 3GX I'd be willing to let
go, if anyone is interested, please feel free to
contact me off-list at n2vip at yahoo.com.

The system is a nice, clean, SPARCbook 3GX, with 64
Meg RAM, 1.2 Gig HD in the sled, a decent battery
(about 45 minutes to an hour of battery life off a
full charge), power adapter and network "dongle".

I will configure the system with a fresh install of
Solaris 7 for SPARCbooks.

When making bids/offers for this laptop, be sure and
account for shipping - all bids will be viewed as
*plus* actual shipping/handling.

I am happy to ship internationally, again, shipping is
actual cost.

Thanks,

Ken
n2vip at yahoo.com

(see, this type of for sale post is fine, as it is an
unusual piece of hardware, it was not bought to profit
from, etc.)

=====
Ken
n2vip at yahoo.com