[SPARCbook] PPP on SparcBook (update)

Rodolfo Segleau sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 18 18:13:43 CDT 2001

Update guys,
	After reading the archives I got the name to the internal modem it was
/dev/cua/c as I originally though.
	I "tip"ped the modem. I got a connected response and the ATE1v1 command
works, for now. (I had a kernel panic before when I tried it). Now I get
different messages from the different FAQs
(http://fy.chalmers.se/~appro/solaris.ppp.html and
http://www.stokely.com/unix.serial.port.resources/modem.html#71817).
	I am writing the script found at the latter link to see if this works. If
you guys have an example script that is working right now with the internal
modem (or a PCMCIA one), it would be great to model after it.

Cheers,

Rodolfo