[SPARCbook] I hate to do this...

Jonathan Kalbfeld sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 2 23:51:58 CDT 2001

But I'm an unemployed Solaris admin here in the San Francisco Bay Area
with about six years of professional experience.  I know there's lots of
folks in my situation, but if anyone here is able to point me in the
direction of someone who might be interested in hiring me, I'll buy you a
3GX if it leads to a job that I take.  Times are tough and I'm worried
about losing my house, and I know there's got to be people here who know
the right people :-)

I figured since I had posted here a few times before, people will know I'm
not some random spammer but a specific spammer. ;-)

I hope things are easier for other folks.

jonathan

--
Jonathan Kalbfeld    M268@>6]U('!L87D@=&AI<R!M  ThoughtWave Technologies LLC
(v) +1 415 386 UNIX  97-S86=E(&)A8VMW87)D<RP@:  UNIX, Networking, Programming