[SPARCbook] Nextstep 3.3 on Sparcbook - Any hope ?

d neal wise sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 20 07:31:08 CDT 2001

On Mon, 21 Apr 1997, Peter Soderholm wrote:

> I also tried OpenBSD 2.6 on the experimental drive but it wouldn't
> boot. Which version of Open works on the Sparcbook? Should I get 2.7?

I've run 2.7, 2.8 and now am running a pre-2.9 snapshot. Installed off
cdrom, floppy and network. You can make a bootable cd with the bsd.rd file
you'll find in the install directory and install the snapshot from the
network after booting off cd-rom. grab the README.sparc file and follow
it.

 regards,

neal
d neal wise - nwise at spy.net
SPY internetworking  -  will network for food
http://www.spy.net