[SPARCbook] Help Re. 3GX Motherboard

Ian Spray sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 10 09:13:52 CDT 2001

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:04:37 -0400, oscar.g.farah at census.gov wrote:

> Does anyone know of a place that sells/repairs motheboards for the
> Sparcbook 3GX? If yes, what is the name of the place and how can I contact
> the staff?

Not wishing to sound sarcastic, but have you emailed Tadpole in the US ?  I
know that here in the UK we do undertake repair and refurbs of older
equipment, but I have no idea of any of the costs that might be involved.

Assuming you have already asked, and the answer wasn't suitable, then I'm
afraid I know of no 3rd party that does this work, but would be intruiged to
learn otherwise.

HTH,

--
Ian Spray          :  Software Engineer     :  Tadpole-Cycle
iws at tadpole.co.uk  :  +44 (0) 1223 428 224  :  http://www.tadpole.com/