[SPARCbook] Creating a bootable HDD

Keith Howick howick at siliconmetrics.com
Fri Sep 29 23:53:25 CDT 2000

Bill, Ken,

We're almost there. The installboot command works great. Now, do you know of a
"disk copy" type of command? What's the best way to basically copy what I have
on the old drive over to the new drive? If I use "format" to partition the
drive identically with my current boot drive the system just stripes the
partitions together (it seems).

Thanks!

-Keith