[SPARCbook] 3GX + more FOR SALE

Lion Templin ltemplin at leonine.com
Fri Sep 29 20:01:21 CDT 2000

Hey there,

Well, it's done me a world of good, now it can hopefully do that for someone
else.  A 3GX in great shape, plus another 3GX in parts .. plus accessories.

A complete list of parts and some pictures is at:
		http://www.conglom-o.com/sbsale

I'm looking at $950 for the whole mess .. or the best offer.  This is 2
complete systems, one of which being a parts pile perfect for maintaining
your SPARCbook in this age of parts being kinda rare ...

Lion

= lion is Lion J Templin (KB9ENE)                         lion at leonine.com =
=  ||        //             ||>            UNIX Systems Consulting for the =
=  ||=EONINE \\OMPUTATIONAL ||\ESOURCES       Northland FROM the Northland =
=  UNIX Systems Consultants                         http://www.leonine.com =