[SPARCbook] For sale - Anticipated "extra" drive sled for SPARCbook 3GX

Ken Hansen Ken.Hansen at ICTI-USA.com
Fri Sep 29 13:42:03 CDT 2000

I am about to purchase 3 SB 3GX drive sleds (to meet the $100 minimum order
level), and I can really only see myself needing two (one for my 1.2 Gig HD
displaced by my "big honkin" 6.4 Gig drive w/adapter from powerbook vendor,
and one spare for a future upgrade for my "spare" SB 3GX - yes life is
good...), so I'll have one extra sled.

I am not looking to get rich, but I would like to get my investment back, so
I'll be looking for $35 + 1/3 my shipping charges from TadpoleRDI + actual
S/H charges to you via preferred shipper. I would expect the price to be
just under $45 shipped to you, based on $35 + $4 (1/3 S/H from TadpoleRDI) +
$4 (S/H to you via USPS Priority Mail) = $43 (est.).

I would prefer to be paid via PayPal, but other arrangements can certainly
be made.

I have not gotten the sleds yet, and any offer to sell is contingent upon
receipt of sleds from TadpoleRDI.

Thank you for your interest,

Ken Hansen
n2vip at bellatlantic.net