[SPARCbook] eda or spreadsheet for sparcbook

Michael M Delaney mmdst23+ at pitt.edu
Tue Sep 26 23:52:47 CDT 2000

Hi, im wondering if anyone knows of a free eda program or a good
spreadsheet program for solaris 2.5.1   My sparcbook currently is unable
to use networking or an external cd drive, so my only way of installing
something if off floppies.  I need a program to create timeing diagrams,
or at least a spreadsheet or something I could draw them with, but it has
to be something that will fit on a floppy (or a few, I could use split,
but I dont want to do that for the 97mb star office install file)
Thanks,
Mike