[SPARCbook] PCMCIA net drivers

d neal wise nwise at spy.net
Sat Sep 23 22:18:40 CDT 2000

On Sat, 23 Sep 2000, Michael M Delaney wrote:

> Thats the problem, I don't have the cable from the SB to the AUI, and I
> also dont have the AUI

yeah I gathered that. That type of cable is more common than sparcbooks
yes? If I recall correctly that connector type exists on ss10 and 20s. At
least it's the same as the speaker box I have laying around. I tried it on
my sb3gs but I saw nothing from it (OpenBSD didn't see it. :] 5 second
'let's try this out' test)

Worst case scenerio I'd think a cable is sourceable. Just a pain to have
to chase it up. I looked around for my cable to get a part number. I've
upended the house lately so I'm sure it's sitting somewhere where I
wouldn't forget it... but of course I did.

Unless someone else beats me to it. I'll find it and get the number. I'll
also give a friend a call who might be able to find such a thing.

regards,

neal
d neal wise - nwise at spy.net
SPY internetworking  -  will network for food
http://www.spy.net