[SPARCbook] TADPOLE-RDI NEWSLETTER-August 2000

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Sep 6 11:09:10 CDT 2000

On Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 05:49:10AM -0400, Len Rose wrote:
> I'd say engineering, and some statistics processing businesses. Perhaps
> CAE, alot of chip makers, and PCB houses  use unix-based cae tools.
> And of course, real hackers.

The UltraBook is nice, but for its price, I'd want it to be a little more
hardered (case similar to the SPARCbook, etc) - as-is, its a nice machine,
but not one I'd want to carry around with me everywhere for fear of
breaking it.

Maybe the newer UltraBook IIi's are better.

Bill

--
| Bill Bradford      |  www.sunhelp.org |