[SPARCbook] wanted T2-XRHDA external hard drive adapter

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Mon Oct 23 16:49:38 CDT 2000

Why not keep your eyes out for another sparcbook?

Seriously - if you are looking for convienient external storage, might a
better solution be a PCMCIA adapter stuffed with a 2.5" notebook IDE drive?

If, on the other hand, you want to load the drive from another machine (say
a desktop), then I guess it could make sense, but to my mind you would be
better off networking the two machines with 10 baseT networking...

Curious about you specific need for this part,

Ken