[SPARCbook] SETI at Home - anyone else run it on their SPARCbook ?

Hatle, Steven J. shatle at vue.com
Mon Oct 16 07:46:49 CDT 2000

At least on my SparcBook, SETI turns it into a nice little space heater. The
bottom of the case gets extremely hot to the touch, and I could feel heat
rising out through the keyboard. I didn't figure it was worth the heat
stress to crank out an extra unit every 2 days- which seemed to be the pace
it was on.

Steve