[SPARCbook] IS anybody selling a sparcbook?

Mark G. Thomas Mark at misty.com
Tue Oct 10 18:41:40 CDT 2000

Hello,

> I don't currently have my own sparcbook, however If anybody has a used one (not real fancy) that they are willing to sell, please reply to me, im in desperate need of one atm.
>
> Ross

I have a used SPARCBook3 available.

I'm asking $375 plus shipping, and the unit includes user guide, AC power
adapter, 32MB RAM, 1.2GB hard drive, SCSI adapter cable, and a trackball.

Note this is a straight SPARCBook3, not a 3GX.  It has a slower
processor and smaller screen than a 3GX, but otherwise is very similar.
Also, this particular one has horizontal row of discolored pixels on the
screen, very close to the bottom.  It's not very noticeable while
running X, CDE, or Openwindows, however is more visible in full-screen
text mode if you are not running a windowing system.

The unit I'm selling works fine and has a keyboard that was replaced
by Tadpole just shortly before I put it on the shelf when I got my 3GX.

Ross has first dibbs since he asked, but if he is not interested and
anyone else is, let me know.

-Mark

--
Mark G. Thomas (Mark at Misty.com -- http://www.misty.com/)