[SPARCbook] Lost it's sync?

Eric Busto ebusto at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 14:03:49 CDT 2000

I had a similar problem not that long ago.  Trying to fix, I took the unit
apart and checked for a loose connection or something, no go.  Eventually
all I did was when it screwed up like that, beat it against something (the
outerside casing, near the latch, so as to not damage the LCD).  Personally,
I beat it against my Sun monitor, which I have my sparcbook sitting in front
of.  Note that its just a gentle tap.  Not sure why this fixes it, but its
worked fine since except a few rare occasions every few months, in which I
have to tap it again.