[SPARCbook] »Ø¸´: [SPARCbook] New list and directions

dakeli dakeli at public.bta.net.cn
Fri May 12 13:24:53 CDT 2000

Dear Sir

Some of your SPARCBook and ULTRABook in the list do not have memery and
disk, while in the other hand, you have memery and disk. Are these memery
and disk good to match the SPARC/ULTRABook? For example, can we buy the
following to make a system:
1. S3GX    SPARCBOOK 3GX NO MEM OR DISK      $200
2. 3G1   3GB DISK
$100
3. T2R-MEM64   S3  64MB MEM SIM x 2                      $50 x 2 = $100
4. T2XCDROM   T2 EXTERNAL CD ROM DRIVE       $75

Could you please let me know the conditions of your list, all refurbished or
just used? We intend to buy few sets of portable Stations. Please send me
more detailed informtion.

Best regards,

Zhong Jian