[SPARCbook] SPARCbook] CPR q's and overheating disk

Kurt Huhn kurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Tue May 16 16:37:38 CDT 2000

If you install the tadpole patches for 2.6 you should have no more heat
problems.  The tapole patches contain power management features and some
other stuff that really cuts down on the problems from heat.  I also
experienced problems similar to that - but I installed a straight 2.6
install.  As soon as I put the tadpole patches in there I didn't have any
more problems.

Kurt