[SPARCbook] ftp.tadpole.com: Public Mirrors

Ian Spray iws at tadpole.co.uk
Wed Jun 28 04:19:02 CDT 2000

On 27-Jun-00 Ken Hansen wrote:
> Ian,
> As I said before, my archive is not formal (in any sense), so I would
> be hesitant to have Tadpole re-direct people to my machine - it is
> simply an eclectic set of software the I used to build up my sparcbook.
>
> I will continue to make it available to those who ask for assistance,
> but really it is as a fovor to the list members...

I would say that you shouldn't need to tell Tadpole as you aren't providing
a public mirror.  As far as I know there is no issue with this sort of
service, and there is no basic problem with full mirrors - we'd just like
to know where they are !

--
Ian Spray          :  Software Engineer     :  Tadpole-RDI
iws at tadpole.co.uk  :  +44 (0) 1223 428 224  :  http://www.tadpole.com/