[SPARCbook] FYI: Star Office 5.2 is out, downloading as we speak...

Sunder sunder at anon7.sunder.net
Wed Jun 21 01:49:52 CDT 2000

Yeah, and what's with the Windblows 95 desktop motif?  CDE not good
enough?

 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :aren't security.  A |share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:camera won't stop a |monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :masked killer, but  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :will violate privacy|site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------