[SPARCbook] Netscape 4.73 under Solaris 2.6 final results (sortof...) --FINAL--

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Thu Jun 15 21:35:32 CDT 2000

Altavista.com...

I get four hits for the patch 105284-31 - one that is pointless (server
stats page),
one that points to a patch library in the UK (which has replaced -31
with -34 as
a service), a company with the patch listed as compatible with their
hardware and
one that leads to a dead link.

I did insist that my results be in English, but that should have picked up a
site in
VA? Shouldn't it?

Until you rnote I never heard of topclick.com...

Ken
(I must stay in more - I'm spending too much time outside these days... ;^)