[SPARCbook] Display problem with Netscape 4.73

Matthew Haas wedge at onlineimage.com
Mon Jun 12 10:18:41 CDT 2000

On Mon, 12 Jun 2000 Jan.Klingel at edag-us.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I wonder if this is related to a problem I have on my SPARCbook 3GX: After a
> while of using Netscape 4.7 the mouse cursor is slowly moving down the screen.
> OS is Solaris 2.6, recommended patch cluster, Tadpole drivers and patches.

I doubt it's related, as I have gotten the same problem before (in varying
degrees of annoyity), I attributed it to a fan I was blowing on the 3GX,
but it has done it without one as well.

I'm running NetBSD 1.4.2.

 -    |||       Atari 8-bit!  Star Wars * SPARCbook 3GX * SUMMER!!    -
-     |||      400/800/XL/XE  Battlestar: Galactica * SPARC * Linux    -
- |  | | |  | 2600/5200/7800  StarRaiders * StarTrek * Galaga * SCSI   -
 - ||  |  ||     Lynx/Jaguar  NetBSD 1.4.2 * Descent * Voltron * UNIX -