[SPARCbook] Wireless ... (LanEntry support in Solaris 7)

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Thu Jun 8 06:04:57 CDT 2000

This is not related to the IBM Lan Entry card is it? These are digital
spread spectrum
network cards from IBM, but I wonder if they were re-badged AT&T WaveLan
cards (I hope I hope!)

I got five of these cards for Win9X laptops, and never got around to using
them -
if they worked here that would be *very* nice (but I am sure these are
different)...

Thanks,

Ken