[SPARCbook] Display problem with Netscape 4.73 under Solaris 2.6

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Fri Jun 2 09:34:02 CDT 2000

That is a little old for my taste, but I do appreciate the point of
reference.

I wonder if the included netscape with Solaris 2.7 would be useful - I have
a copy of the distibution here handy...

I gues the question is that if there is nothing unusual about the SPARCBook
hardware, then where between 3.0 and 4.73 did this "break"?

Thanks,

Ken