[SPARCbook] FAQ additions....

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Thu Jun 1 07:59:47 CDT 2000

I think Hugo feels that a pointer to the few websites he lists that do
contain
such info (the "unofficial" web site he mentions at the end of the FAQ has a
good accounting of the various models) is adequate.

I agree.

His FAQ is designed to fill holes/gaps in coverage elsewhere - not to take
info
from everywhere and collect it all in one place.

That's my impression anyway, and it seems right to me...

Ken
n2vip at bellatlantic.net