[SPARCbook] no boot?

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Sun Jul 23 15:43:10 CDT 2000

Related question: How is one supposed to "store" the SPARCbook?
If I am going to not use my SPARCbook for, say, a few weeks, should
I leave it plugged in (and off) to keep the battery charged, or should I
pull the battery out of the unit for the duration?

How about if I leave the unit off longer (greater than 10 weeks say)?

Is there a concern about an internal battery "dying?"

Thanks,

Ken