[SPARCbook] - 3gx booting

Russell F Maginnis sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 27 12:01:43 CST 2000

If the light on your power adapter is not glowing, the adapter  may be
defective.  If  the last user was using an external display when he turned
off the unit, it may cause the internal screen to be blank.  From Sparcbook3
User Guide:  "The built-in display is turned off when you enable a native
image with a higher resolution.  If you Resume your SPARCbook 3 in native
mode but without an external monitor connected, the built-in screen may be
blank.  If you have different type of monitor connected, you may get a
garbled image on the external display.  To prevent this switch to emulated
mode before disconnecting your SPARCbook 3 from an external display."