[SPARCbook] SPARCbookGX Booting

Russell F Maginnis sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 20 11:18:12 CST 2000

Until someone gives you a better response, when the Sparcbook banner comes
up, press the "pause" and "a" keys simultaneously;  that should give you a
prompt.  At the prompt type "create no-resume?" (the question mark is
important) and hit return.  Again at the prompt type "boot disk" and you
should be on your way.