[SPARCbook] 3c589D?

Dino Dai Zovi ghandi at mindless.com
Sat Apr 8 14:38:46 CDT 2000

I have a 3c589D working fine in a Sparcbook 3gx running Solaris 2.6 5/98
with the latest Sun patch cluster, and all Tadpole packages and patches.
It hasn't given me any problems yet.
-Dino

Dino A. Dai Zovi                     "The world grasps after systems,
ghandi at mindless.com                   and is imprisoned in dogmas."
http://www.ghandi.cx                  -Buddha