[SPARCbook] Bug in List Archives Fixed

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Oct 31 04:57:55 CST 1999

Just FYI - there was a bug with the mailing list archives when I moved
everything over to the new UltraSPARC machine on September 27th; none
of the mailing list traffic between 27 September and 30 October was
archived for the sunhelp, rescue, or sparcbook lists.  I've found the
problem (while looking up a post IN the archives, which alerted me
to the missing posts), and fixed it.

If anyone has copies of list traffic for those lists between Sep. 27th
and Oct. 30th, please let me know - if I can get it in UNIX mailbox format
I can run it thorugh and add it to the archives.

Thanks!

Bill (who just switched primary shell accounts and erased his copies of
those mailboxes two days ago, arrggh..)

--
Bill Bradford   *   mrbill at mrbill.net    /   http://www.mrbill.net
                    mrbill at sunhelp.org   /   http://www.sunhelp.org