[Fwd: [SPARCbook] Resurrecting sparcbook 2 ... how?]

Stuart Duncan sety at wn.com.au
Sat Nov 20 22:42:59 CST 1999

> > Yeah.. I only realy need the flex PCB inside the keyboard...  I tore
> > mine.
> >
> > That'd be easy to send, cos you could put it in an envelope.  :)
>
> Well, send me an address, and if it won't break the beer piggie, I will
Cool!  I'll do that later today.
I'll look at finding a supplier of those mini honda connectors, too, and
build up a SCSI cable.

> see what I can do.  The thing has 32mb ram, soldered on, but the stack
> of boards seems to be there and intact.

Hmmn..  Is that soldered on as in a modification?  or in the factory?
If it's a modification, I'd be very interested in getting hold of it to
see how they've done it.  If it's factory work, well, I'd still be
interested - Mine's only 16Meg :P

> Will slow boat around the horn do?

Yah

Cheers,