[SPARCbook] Resurrecting sparcbook 2 ... how?

Stuart Duncan sety at wn.com.au
Fri Nov 12 22:26:01 CST 1999

Bing :)

Yes, it can be net installed, but the unit will need to have a working
hard disk.

If you need more information on this, let me know.

However, in this case, I suspect that SPARCbook OS is already installed
and you just have a problem with a flat NVRAM battery.  Do this...

Boot operating system or file
Boot alterate file
Boot from hard disk
> 3 1 vmunix