[SPARCbook] Tadpole service experiences?

Rich Lafferty rich at alcor.concordia.ca
Sun Nov 7 20:25:04 CST 1999

Hi,

I'm just about to send in my dead (watchdog resets even with known-good
memory) 3GX into Tadpole to see what they can do with it. I've had
difficulty getting responses out of them by email, although I suspect
it'll be better when I find someone on the phone. Has anyone on the
list had any experience with Tadpole support? How'd it go, if so?
Any caveats?

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Information and Instructional Technology Services