[SPARCbook] AT&T T7259 / T5900FX DBRI Documentation

Adam Rogoyski rogoyski at cs.utexas.edu
Wed Dec 22 10:34:30 CST 1999

   I am looking for the documentation for the AT&T T7259 or T5900FX Dual
Basic Rate ISDN chip.  I know it is mentioned in the sparcbook manual, but
I am looking for the original complete programming manual.  If anyone has
a copy of this or knows who to contact for it I would appreciate any info
you had.  I have not received any response from my queries at Lucent for
this information and am not sure where else to ask.

   Adam