[SPARCbook] Want to buy/fix: Sparcbook 3GS/3GX (internal power / backlight)

Mark G. Thomas Mark at Misty.com
Tue Dec 21 11:11:04 CST 1999

Hi Scott,

I have several 3GX units that may be available for parts shortly.

Several months ago I had received some inquiries from people interested in
keyboards from these as well, but I was in the middle of a move and
everything was packed up at the time.

I will have to do some testing and better determine what works and what
does not.  I am short on power adapters and hard drives.

-Mark

--
Mark G. Thomas (Mark at Misty.com -- http://www.misty.com/)