[SPARCbook] Sparcbook 3 mouse

Jaakko Niemi liiwi at lonesom.pp.fi
Wed Aug 18 10:19:00 CDT 1999

On Wed, Aug 18, 1999 at 12:26:21AM -0400, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> Doh. What I meant to mention, but sent too soon: this is for a linux 2.3
> kernel, and the gpm with RedHat 6.0.

 Cool. 2.3.13 and .14-pre1 do not compile on sparc atm though :(

 I installed Debian 2.1 on mine. All works as well as it can.

> If people don't want me sending these patches here I can create a list or
> an ftp repository for them.

 Anyone taken any look at the framebuffer drivers (or X) on Linux yet?
 I'd be even happy to get white text on black background :)

 Also the power management + APM will need a lot of work. My machine gets
 so hot in an hour that I don't dare to keep it on even.

 	--j