[rescue] Sun Solaris questions...

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Sun Mar 31 04:06:35 CDT 2019

Hi Bob

A couple of questions...
1) can you read the media on the running system ok?
2) Does the drive have a 512/2048 jumper and for the DVD is set to 2048, 512
for CD?

Also agree that 11 is not for the U2, stick with 10 last release was the 13
one

You may want to increase the mem to 512/1gb however for 10, cannot remember
the min values for 10.

Peter

Sent from my iPad